String

From: Ron Cole (roncole@shore.intercom.net)
Date: 10/22/96

Hi all,

Just joined the list, my apologies in advance if this and other questions
like it have been asked already.  If it has point me to the answers so I
can see all the other questions too...  :-)

I've been fiddling with 3.0 pl11 and I noticed that the string command is
missing, yet it's in 2.20.  Is there a reason for this?  Has anyone merged
it back in?  And if so, anything in particular I should look out for if I
attempt it?

Thanks,

Ron