recall

From: BlackWind (BlackWind@multiplex.com)
Date: 10/22/96

I am haveing trouble creating a recall skill...I figured I could just
take the recall spell, and put it in fight.c like this

ACMD(do_recall)
{
  extern sh_int r_mortal_start_room;

  if (victim == NULL || IS_NPC(victim))
    return;

  act("$n disappears.", TRUE, victim, 0, 0, TO_ROOM);
  char_from_room(victim);
  char_to_room(victim, r_mortal_start_room);
  act("$n appears in the middle of the room.", TRUE, victim, 0, 0,
TO_ROOM);
  look_at_room(victim, 0);
}
I tried this, and got only 1 error; undeclaired identifier, victim; What
do I have to add, or change to make this work?
(and yes, I want recall to be a free spell, takeing no mana, or movement
points when used, and able to use throughout all levels)

	Thanx,
	  Blackwind