code help.

From: Cyber Reaper (Pcyber@greatbasin.com)
Date: 10/22/96

ok, I have several requests... I would have my coders do it but there
a little too busy right now... what I am looking for is....

in a spec_proc how do I tell if a person handed the mob a serten
item? say I wanted a mob to do something when a player hands him leg
of fido =:) vnum 1001 or something....

does anyone have a online social editor WITH menu... I got a copy of
a social editor from the ftp but I am not good enuff to make the
menus for it....

I saw this on another mud and am more curious as to how to do it, I
am not going to add it in.... how do you add RIP grfx to a mud????

RESPOND to Reaper@cyber.reno.nv.us please... thank you....

Cyber Reaper
Realms of Reality....
http://greatbasin.net/~cyber/index.html
telnet://login.greatbasin.net PORT: 4000
Mailto: Reaper@cyber.reno.nv.us
***HD crashed... lost old SIG... will have to deal with it till L8R =:)
\\//