[CODE][??newbie??] adding levels

From: Mud Administrator (mudadmin@vistech.net)
Date: 10/22/96

ok, I assume that this is probably a newbie question
I added levels to give 200 mortal levels and 4 immortal levels, and also
level 0 which is rather unused by me, anyways.. I found all the places
that I figured I needed to change
in structs,h
#define LVL_IMPL 204

class.c
the thac0 listings

and the title/level xp required listings

When I compiled it, or attempted to anyways, every comparison with
GET_LEVEL(ch) in it said

warning: comparison is always 1 due to limited range of data type
(or always 0 depending on the comparison)

GET_LEVEL(ch) gets the value from one of the player structs if I am
correct, player.level    where in the player struct level is  assigned as:

byte level;

 (ok, sorry if you don't need all of this info, I'm just used
to having to explain rather large chunks of information bout code when
asking for assistance)

my question: what should I do about this warning? from what some of the
comaprisons were in (do_save, do_kill, do_steal, etc..) it doesn't look
like I can just iognore this, so what should I do about this? am I
missing something?

thanks in advance,
FREAKboy

(also, thanx for all the help on my previous question)