[CODe] races again and WHO command

From: Peter Hartman (hartman@kuntrynet.com)
Date: 10/22/96

Well this time i got the who to work in alongside with races .  HOWVER
this is  the  catch22: all charcters are now level one (as in no wizards
as in i cant make myself as wizard)...  first I'll say what i did to
class.c to get it to work and nuke all players and maybe someone will
have an idea.

/*
 * bitvectors (i.e., powers of two) for each class, mainly for use in
 * do_who and do_users.  Add new classes at the end so that all classes
 * use sequential powers of two (1 << 0, 1 << 1, 1 << 2, 1 << 3, 1 << 4,
 * 1 << 5, etc.
 */

long find_class_bitvector(char arg)
{
  arg = LOWER(arg);

  switch (arg) {
    case 'm':
      return (1 << 0);
      break;
    case 'c':
      return (1 << 1);
      break;
    case 't':
      return (1 << 2);
      break;
    case 'w':
      return (1 << 3);
      break;
    case 'b':
      return (1 << 4);
      break;
    default:
      return 0;
      break;
  }
}

/* [WART] */
long find_race_bitvector(char arg)
{
  arg = LOWER(arg);

  switch (arg) {
    case 'h':
      return (1 << 5);
      break;
    case 'e':
      return (1 << 6);
      break;
    case 'g':
      return (1 << 7);
      break;
    case 'f':
      return (1 << 8);
      break;
    default:
      return 0;
      break;
  }
}

In the long find_race_bitvector the races.doc said to make it 'h':
return 1 :: e return 2 :: g return 4 :: and f return 8 but this resulted
in NO WHO or USERS command.   So i made it like it is.  Is this the
source of the prob?  as in have i fixed it?
Now if i have fixed it (so that i CAN do a WHO and CAN have races at
same time) how do i get atleast one account system admin (or wizard)
status?  Thanks for ANY help :-).  I appreciate this emailing list for
its service!

wart <hartman@kuntrynet.com>