Re: Political bullshit

From: Ron Hensley (ron@cross.dmv.com)
Date: 10/22/96

> I beseech you fellow mud implementors to supply your input on the following
> question:
>
> What specifically makes a particular person the owner of
> a particular MUD?

He or She that 'founds' or 'starts up' the Mud, procures a servre to host
it on, pays for that space on the server, or has space of his/her own.

>From that point you generally find people to 'share' the MUD with.
Those that out as much into it as you do, have a 'steak' in the MUD
and must be treated with honor, respect, and listened to.

However unless you make some sort of deal, its still the founders MUD
Definately anyonre paying a bill to have a server has a big steak