Re: Adding new wear flags...

From: Cyber Reaper (Pcyber@greatbasin.com)
Date: 10/24/96

> From:          skatsev@heimdall.hchs.hunter.cuny.edu
> To:            circle@cspo.queensu.ca
> Subject:        Adding new wear flags...

> I did this, and it compiled, but I need help with actually putting the
---cut---

on a simular note does anyone know how to make it so a item will
attach a AFF flag onto the player that wears it... and how to add
this to olc... say I wanted a ring with the aff SNEAK so when the
player wore it it attached that flag... anyone?
Realms of Reality....
http://greatbasin.net/~cyber/index.html
telnet://login.greatbasin.net PORT: 4000
Mailto: Reaper@cyber.reno.nv.us
***HD crashed... lost old SIG... will have to deal with it till L8R =:)
\\//