Re: Adding new wear flags...

From: Stefan Jakobsson (gorgon@katrinet.se)
Date: 10/24/96

On Thu, 24 Oct 1996, Cyber Reaper wrote:
> on a simular note does anyone know how to make it so a item will
> attach a AFF flag onto the player that wears it... and how to add
> this to olc... say I wanted a ring with the aff SNEAK so when the
> player wore it it attached that flag... anyone?

Hmmm, there is a snippet for this on Alex Snippet's page, haven't tried
it tho, just looked at it.

Involves adding a new affect type to the objects (after the A types)

As to how to add it to OLC, well, i guess you can copy most of the code
for the A affects and change the apropriate bits in it...

Reg, Stefan (aka Slite)
PhoneyMUD Imp