Re: Re: Social Editor

From: Darkseid (gsi02551@gsaix2.cc.GaSoU.EDU)
Date: 10/30/96

    Jason Marles,
       In the Night you will nbe visited by 3 ghosts

   The first at the strike of 10:00 will be the ghost of Spam Past
   The second at the strike of 11:00 will be the ghost of Spam Present
   The Third at the strike of Midnight will be the ghost of Spam Future.

       Be good Mr. Marles and keep your get rich quick schemes to yourself.

   Darkseid of Discordia Mud =-)

	I was Born an original sinner, I was born of original sin,
            If I had a dollar bill for everything i have done,
	  There would be a mountain of money piled up to my chin!
						Eurythmics-Missionary Man