Re: Re[2]: The PerfectMUD? Just an opinion

From: Andrew Jones (mch@gladstone.uoregon.edu)
Date: 10/31/96

Of course stock stuff is nice, what I would consider ideal would be to
include a directory off of the circlebpl* directory, called possible
additions, ie a directory with a lot of code that the implementors could
chose whether they put it in the code or not, like a bunch of patchs with
one big read-me.