Re: [Circle] Newbie...

From: Chris Grantham (casper@optima.mme.wsu.edu)
Date: 11/01/96

Too much of a headache for anyone less than Intermediate-Good in C

Chris Grantham
Head Administrator
ObjectMURPE (tm)

ObjectMURPE, MURPE, OM, and OMURPE are
trademarks of the ObjectMURPE Development Group.

--
Unsolicited commercial email will be proofread and sent back to its
source, along with a bill for $150 U.S. The act of mailing such messages