Re: [Circle] dex_app

From: Superman (wolfpak@cyberverse.com)
Date: 11/03/96

> grumble.. also.. dex_app
> <I am changing the applies... just a tad.. the old ones are one level off
> of AD&D> anyways.. there are 5 nums in dex_app..
>   {0, 0, 0, 0, 0},              /* dex = 15 */
> I have no idea what the numbers mean..
> which one is the apply to AC.. or is there one

	dex_app looks like this:
                                 {3, 3, -4},     /* dex = 20 */
                                  |  |  ||
                                  |  |  ||
                         reaction_|  |  ||
                            miss_att_|  ||
                              defensive_||

                  where defensive is the apply to AC.

      dex_app_skill is the one with 5 numbers.. If you take a look at in
structs.h you can see what each number in all the skill apply arrays
stand for.