Re: [Circle] MORGUE

From: Niese-Petersen (Tenp@cris.com)
Date: 11/04/96

On Sun, 3 Nov 1996, BlackWind wrote:

> Oh, by the way, anyone got a patch or something to help me add a
> morgue?  I'm running on circle30bpl11 code base.....Also, I'm looking
> for any other cool stuff you guys can muster up :)  Anything cool enough
> that it's worth spending the time to add...
            ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Ok.. This was the last drop of my patients.  I really think that all you
newbies, should pull yourself together and go get a damn book about
programming.. Then read the stock code through until you get an
understanding of it, and then make your own try of coding BEFORE you start
running to this list asking "I need this and that in my MUD, give me"..
People who do that, will only end up with the same kinda MUD in the long
run. Nothing original.. Nothing worth playing, becoz its just like the
other MUD I just were on..

Flame off..  Getting ready for flame back.

---
Erik Niese-Petersen
Aka Quint The typo God
Realms of Darkness IMP