[Circle] [circle][code]Need help on races..PLEASE!

From: Dan Johnson (danpatti@dreamscape.com)
Date: 11/04/96

 Hi My name is Dan Johnson, and I run a MUD out of Syracuse NY. I
 basicaly just started it, and am now putting in races with the help of
 the race.docs.
 I seem to be having a problem, though...

 I am presently running circle30bpl11.
 Using a unix bsdi
 Umm...here's the deal...it's all done, but i am getting an error
 I cant seem to figure out.

 It says when it compiles..:
    in function 'nanny'
 interpreter.c:15042:structure has no member named 'pos'
 interpreter.c:15043:structure has no member named 'pos'

 I think this is from the lines:
 if (d->pos<0)
  d->pos = create_entry(GET_NAME(d->character));
 That is where pos is used...

 Well...I couldnt figure it out..so i commented it out...to see if there
 were any other errors...there werent, so I ran the MUD(after doing a
 player wipe) and tried to get on...I got all the way up to
 where I select a class to be...I enter choice and then it said:

            Memory Fault - Core Dumped

 Then the MUD crashed...Is this because I commented out those lines, or
 is it something else?...

 I'd really appreciate any help you could be on this matter...

 Please let me know...My E-mail is danpatti@dreamscape.com

 Im going to be having about 10 different races when im done.

 Thank-you,
 Dan