[Circle] [Code idea help] Mounts.. ARGH!

BuckFloyd@aol.com
Date: 11/05/96

(Thanks to Haddix for his previous comments on this..)

I've implemented mounts, and now I've run into a.. er...
"problem", for lack of a better word..(Got mounts working by
duping/modifying the pet shop code).

If I want my mounts to have their OWN FULL/THIRST/DRUNK points,
am I going to have to copy/edit/modify/hack db.c and CREATE()
a mob with a unique RNUM every time a mount is purchased?
As is, I've got FULL/THIRST/DRUNK working - for one hour.
After that hour, EVERY copy of that mob on the mud has these
stats reset to 0, regardless if said copy of that mob has
a special IS_MOUNT flag set or not..

Not looking for code here, just pointers or ideas... Thanks in
advance..