Re: [Circle] [IDEA] shapeshifters

From: Christopher J. Dickey (cjd@esca.com)
Date: 11/05/96

On Tue, 5 Nov 1996, Chris Ryan wrote:

> 	This would make for a very intersting place and atmoshphere
> especially if you have similar tricks for the players to stumple/find.
> Maybe later i will let you all know some other of my ideas :)

Just as fun is a shapeshifting spell (or polymorph).  Actually it's
pretty easy to do, almost like a switch command for players, and even
easier to implement as a special proc for mobs.  Might be better to go the
way of a spell, cause then it's just a matter of having whatever mob you
want cast it.  However, your idea was to have mobs 'loose concentration',
which is totally different than casting it (=.  Polymorph object is also a
cool spell, and even easier to implement.  You can have some neat
shadowrunnish variations on polymorph also, like turn to goo and petrify
which always add fun to any game, heehee.

-cjd