Re: [Circle] [Admin] [Off Topic] Site Admin

From: Bill Romano (ghost@ao.net)
Date: 11/07/96

II am personally on my (our) SECOND "gratis" site, one of our imps has a
very good personal/customer relationship with the owner of a site... The
down side of this is if the site has ANY problems we get no notice, and we
dont like to bitch because we arent paying for the service.  I would
PREFER to pay for a site, so if something goes wrong, I have someone to
hold accountable.  Or at least can count on an email letting me know that
there is going to be down time or why it was down so i can pass this info
on to my players...

I think sites for muds are rare (conpared to the ppl who want to run them)
BECAUSE most of the ppl who run them dont have a site (before you DUH me
read on)  I think that the theory and idea of running a mud is very
attractive, until you start doing it, anyof you running a mud wiht players
besides your self know EXACTLY what i mean, your time and involvement
increase exponentially.  So lots of ppl who want a site may fold when the
get one...just an Idea, sorry to ramble on an off coding topic.

Ghost Shaidan
Questionable Sanity, porsche.ag.net 4000 (or with dns probs 204.164.158.4
4000)