Re: [Circle] Ships

From: Nick B (nick@connecti.com)
Date: 11/09/96

Well, the rooms would have to move... cus I kinda wanted to see something
where you could enter a multiple room ship and the whole thing could move
about, but to the person in the room the ship enters, it appears as an
object...  Do you understand what I'm saying?  You like, see the ship as an
object, and you can "enter" it, and move around within it...  like an object
that moves, and it has rooms in it.  Is this too complex to even think about
trying?