[Circle] Memory/Formalities

pstecker@netbox.com
Date: 11/10/96

memory allocated by the program upon exiting the program.  I have been
yelled at constantly by different people to *ALWAYS* 'free' up anything I
malloc when exiting/quitting a program.  Is this really that important?
Or can we trust the OS to truly release all memory we allocate?  I
honestly think it would be a hassle to go into the code and have it free
up everything (since theres just so much that needs to be free'd).  Is it
worth the effort/time?  Pros?  Cons?

Penstar/Patrick