[Circle] gcc error messages...

From: Mud Administrator (mudadmin@vistech.net)
Date: 11/10/96

I was wondering if gcc did as I know some other compilers do and when a
problem occurs that it'll give out a false error message because thats
what appears to have happened to the compiler rather than what did(did
any of that just make sense?)...

The reason I am asking, is because I recently(as in last nite) added in
the mobprog code... but, when I tried to compile it, it would do just
fine until it got down to creating mobcmd.o and then it would finda parse
error.... parse errors are usually easy to find, but I can't seem to find
this one(and that is why I asked the above question)...

anyways, any help on either part of this would be greatly appreciated

--FREAKboy