[Circle] [Newbie]

From: Todd Hamilton Richert (3i42bzz@cmuvm.csv.cmich.edu)
Date: 11/11/96

#1.)  I want to thank everyone who has helped me out half the time i didnt
send a thank you letter and I am sorry for that I just jumped to add the
code very thoughtless of me.

#2.)  I am not getting anywhere I have tried everything I can think of
including going to a good deal of circle muds and trying to talk to
people/advertise i have a lot of builders but not one coder on my mud.  And
I am at a loss as to how to find someone to help me code my mud because I
feel bad spamming all of you every day on stupid stuff, if you have any
ideas on how I could find a coder please tell me...

[>***** Todd H. Richert (Bel) *****>]