Re: [Circle] Mentors?

From: Rasmus 'Con' Ronlev (raro94ab@hp4.econ.cbs.dk)
Date: 11/13/96

On Wed, 13 Nov 1996, Mark McArthey wrote:

[SNIP]
> Anyone interested in developing a mentor program with the above
> ideas in mind?

Well, I'm willing to help, but I don't have too much time presently, so
not sure I'd be the perfect mentor *g*
Besides, a really important thing here woudl be to SPECIFICALLY POINT OUT
that a mentor would NOT do the coding for the person(s) (s)he is
mentoring! I would not do that at least, and it allso destroys the idea of
doing this in the first place.
Personally I could probably solve most things newbies might be interested
in implementing, but to me the important issue would really be to bring
the skill of modifying/coding on a mud on to the 'next generation' *g*

Regards,
Con.

d.
--
     Rasmus Rønlev DOEK'94      WWW: http://www.econ.cbs.dk/people/raro94ab
     Student instructor         MUD: exiled.mud.circlemud.org 5000