Re: [Circle] [circle][code]SET Command

From: Shawn A. Daniel (itech2@sonnet.com)
Date: 11/13/96

the problem you are having is that the set command actually only reads the
first letter of the race/class name, so the letter that they select on the
menu is the letter used to set.....so for me I have    Ha[L]fling
        Half-[E]lf
        Half-[O]rc
               [H]uman

so to change someone to a Halfling from human, I try SET DAMION RACE L
and it will change the player Damion to a Halfling....took me a while to
figure this out...but it works.

Shawn A. Daniel
Damion Thaed -  DungeonMUD