Re: [Circle] [code] spec_procs

From: Sammy (samedi@clark.net)
Date: 11/16/96

On Fri, 15 Nov 1996, Corey Hoitsma wrote:

- Umm, I noticed that the mayor spec_procs is called every once in a while,
- but then all my other spec_procs are only called when a command is
- typed in the same room! The Archers the Sammy put up
- arin't working for me 'cause of this, it's always returning false
- because it only runs the spec_proc when a command is typed.

I think this may be because you didn't add a MOB_SPEC flag to your archer
mobn in the .mob file.  I may be mistaken, but I think that if this flag
is missing, the mob is skipped when mobs are checked for spec_procs, but
is run when a command is initiated.

Sam