Re: [Circle] Auto-setting commands for newbies??

From: Shawn A. Daniel (itech2@sonnet.com)
Date: 11/18/96

Well I solved my own errors.  Apparently, where I was putting it wasn't
seeing the PRF_FLAG(ch) as initialized....that is because the code didn't
belong in act.wizard.c!!  When I put it in class.c where it belongs....it
went in without a hitch.  Thanks all for the help.  If anyone wants to know
what, how and where, I will be glad to elaborate.

----------
> From: Shawn A. Daniel <itech2@sonnet.com>
> To: rr@cbs.dk
> Cc: circle@cspo.queensu.ca
> Subject: Re: [Circle] Auto-setting commands for newbies??
> Date: Sunday, November 17, 1996 23:33
>
> I put in this line of code and got this error, and it does it with all
the
> lines similar.  I am unsure why it is doing this, and you please
explain??

> code segment:
> SET_BIT(PRF_FLAGS(ch), PRF_DISPHP | PRF_DISPMANA | PRF_DISPMOVE);
>
> error segment:
> act.wizard.c
> act.wizard.c(2638) : error C2065: 'ch' : undeclared identifier
> act.wizard.c(2638) : error C2223: left of '->PRF_FLAGS' must point to
> struct/union

> On Sun, 17 Nov 1996, Shawn A. Daniel wrote:
>
> > Okay here is my delimma (<- I think I spelled that right?? ANYWAYZ):
> > I am trying to set certain flags for when a newbie first enters the
> > MUD....I want to set AUTOEXIT, COLOR COMPLETE, DISPLAY ALL, and
AUTOLOOT.