Re: [Circle] NEWBIE: AutoLoot, AutoSplit, etc..

From: Chris Grantham (casper@optima.mme.wsu.edu)
Date: 11/18/96

----------
> From: Brad Freshour <monocirc@telepath.com>
> To: circle@cspo.queensu.ca
> Subject: [Circle] NEWBIE: AutoLoot, AutoSplit, etc..
> Date: Monday, November 18, 1996 6:58 AM
>
> I just got AutoLoot and AutoSplit off of a WWW site that had snippets of
> code. I'm a new Admin, and "inserted" everything in where it needed to
be.
> But when I compile (BSD using GCC), I get an error as follows:
>
> fight.c: In function `damage':
> fight.c:764: too many arguments to function `die'
>
> Here is the snippet of code that it says as the error:
>
>     }
>     /* Cant determine GET_GOLD on corpse, so do now and store */
>       sprintf(local_buf,"%ld", (long)local_gold);
>     }
>
>   die(victim,ch);

Die is a single arg function.. I assume you're trying to say ch dies at the
hand of victim, judging by the line below this. You just nee die(ch);

>     /* If Autoloot enabled, get all corpse */
>       do_get(ch,"all corpse",0,0);
>     }
>     /* If Autoloot AND AutoSplit AND we got money, split with group */
>       do_split(ch,local_buf,0,0);
>     }
>   }
>

> ---
> Thanks for any help you can give me.

Chris Grantham
Head Administrator
ObjectMURPE (tm)

ObjectMURPE, MURPE, OM, and OMURPE are
trademarks of the ObjectMURPE Development Group.

--
Unsolicited commercial email will be proofread and sent back to its
source, along with a bill for $150 U.S. The act of mailing such messages