[Circle] Battle Field (CRASH-BUG)

From: Bruce, Ray, Phil (bherbert@ns.technonet.com)
Date: 11/18/96

Well, I guess I found a bug, but not why its happening... I hope that you
have had this problem before so that you can tell me how to remedy it.

Everything compiles just fine, and I can do everything with the BATTLE
command, the canal option, and info option, go option too, close option
too, but when I open a Battle Field, it does its thing, opens the battle
field, but after showing all the info on the battle field, like the levels
and the cost, it crashes... Would you have any clues on why this happens?

	      *Frostiana*  BETA
		http://www.durand.net/Frostiana
		telnet://206.31.114.61:5000