Re: [Circle] NEWBIE:

From: Jack Wilson (deejay@cu-online.com)
Date: 11/19/96

Doughboy wrote:
> I'm getting this error when I try to compile circle 3.0 on win95.
>
> What is wrong?
>
> makefile(159) : warning U4007: filename 'interpreter.h' too long;
>truncating to 8.3

Sounds like your compiler (VC++ 1.0) is outsmarting Win95 and
assuming you're running on an MSDOS system, which can only handle
"8.3" (8 characters, 3 extension letters) filenames.

Solution: get a Win95 compiler that's no more than 6 months old.

--
"A rare instance of a solid period, end of story, case-closed moment
 took place in the first presidential debate when Bob Dole croaked his