Re: [Circle] ACK!! even more mounts (part 2)

From: AxL (axl@mindwarp.plymouth.edu)
Date: 11/19/96

> another question I have is we have rooms set up as NOMOUNT... how (and where)
> do I place the code to keep a player and MOB from moveing into this room if
> they are RIDING? I tried adding it in act.movement.c but to no avail...
>
> any help?

  /* check for rooms that do not allow a mounted char to enter or be in */
  if ((SECT(ch->in_room) == SECT_NOMOUNT) ||
      (SECT(EXIT(ch, dir)->to_room) == SECT_NOMOUNT)) {
    if (IS_MOUNTED(ch)) {
      send_to_char("You must dismount before going there.\r\n", ch);
      return 0;
    }
  }

	Assuming you have IS_MOUNTED(ch) and SECT_NOMOUNT defined, or
someting similar, ofcourse.
	Note: I do not have mounts myself (yet), but this shoul work
in theory.
--
-axl @)-->--    "Beneath the stain of time, the feeling disappears.
 axl@mindwarp    You are someone else.  I am still right here." - NIN