Re: [Circle] Battle Field (CRASH-BUG)

From: Zbynek Vyskovsky (rat@mail.kolej.mff.cuni.cz)
Date: 11/20/96

On Tue, 19 Nov 1996, Eduardo Gutierrez de Oliveira wrote:

> Do you plan on updating this file for bpl11? I am stuck in a conversion of
> real rooms to vnums and can only run the server if I comment that check,
> since it core dumps. Is If do comment it then it loads and the battle goes
> on, but It loads the players in the void and then transfers them.. to the
> void!..:)
>
> Do you plan on updating it or do I start hacking my way into this
> code?..:)
 Sorry, I haven't bpl11 version. I haven't my own MUD, I'm only only GrGod
on MUD which I'm programming. It depense on Implementor. Don't comment check
but set variables battle_min_room, battle_max_room, battle_start_room and
battle_recall room to existing rooms. I will write it to README-file how to
set them.

	Rat
		rat@mail.kolej.mff.cuni.cz
		http://www.kolej.mff.cuni.cz/~rat