Re: [Circle] Battle Field (CRASH-BUG)

From: Eduardo Gutierrez de Oliveira (eduo@sparc.ciateq.conacyt.mx)
Date: 11/19/96

On Tue, 19 Nov 1996, Zbynek Vyskovsky wrote:

> > Maybe I missed something, but people do seem to know what this is about,
> > what is this Battle Field thing? What does it do and where did you guys
> > see it?
>  It's a part of MUD, which allows to player fight them self. There are
> small revards but players can compare their strengths without getting
> KILLER-flag.
>  You can download it on http://www.kolej.mff.cuni.cz/~rat/Circle.MUD/battle.field.zip
> Maybe (I don't know which version of MUD you have) you must add directives
> #include <conf.h> and #include <sysdef.h> to file battle.field.c

Do you plan on updating this file for bpl11? I am stuck in a conversion of
real rooms to vnums and can only run the server if I comment that check,
since it core dumps. Is If do comment it then it loads and the battle goes
on, but It loads the players in the void and then transfers them.. to the
void!..:)

Do you plan on updating it or do I start hacking my way into this
code?..:)

Luck
Eduo

Eduardo Gutierrez de Oliveira                  eduo@sparc.ciateq.conacyt.mx
Administrador de Internet                            Internet Administrator
Proveedor de Servicio Internet    CIATEQ, A.C.    Internet Service Provider
 Centro de Investigacion y Asistencia Tecnica del Estado de Queretaro, A.C.
                     http://sparc.ciateq.conacyt.mx/