Re: [Circle] Battle Field (CRASH-BUG)

From: Zbynek Vyskovsky (rat@mail.kolej.mff.cuni.cz)
Date: 11/19/96

> Maybe I missed something, but people do seem to know what this is about,
> what is this Battle Field thing? What does it do and where did you guys
> see it?
 It's a part of MUD, which allows to player fight them self. There are
small revards but players can compare their strengths without getting
KILLER-flag.
 You can download it on http://www.kolej.mff.cuni.cz/~rat/Circle.MUD/battle.field.zip
Maybe (I don't know which version of MUD you have) you must add directives
#include <conf.h> and #include <sysdef.h> to file battle.field.c

	Rat
		rat@mail.kolej.mff.cuni.cz
		http://www.kolej.mff.cuni.cz/~rat