Re: [Circle] Oasis

From: Eduardo Gutierrez de Oliveira (eduo@sparc.ciateq.conacyt.mx)
Date: 11/21/96

On Tue, 19 Nov 1996, Brian Williams - Nashak wrote:

> I was wondering if anyone knows how to make it so Oasis doesn't take
> people who are in OLC from the who list.. <i.e.
> [ Implementor ] Nashak (OLC)
> [ Implementor ] Imp
>
> instead of
> [ Implementor ] Imp

You problem lies in the fact that OLC sets the users on 'Writing' mode
when using OLC, if you want to change this you may want to search for the
references to Writing mode, in OLC and in the Circle files and either
change the way this mode behaves or making a new mode for OLC editing, I
am planning on doing myself this, does anyone know if there is any
limitation whatsoever at doing this? Should I refrain from doing it?
Should I keep asking stuff to a list that seems not to read any messages
of mine?..:)

Luck

Myth
Eduardo Gutierrez de Oliveira                  eduo@sparc.ciateq.conacyt.mx
Administrador de Internet                            Internet Administrator
Proveedor de Servicio Internet    CIATEQ, A.C.    Internet Service Provider
 Centro de Investigacion y Asistencia Tecnica del Estado de Queretaro, A.C.
                     http://sparc.ciateq.conacyt.mx/