Re: [Circle] [Newbie

From: AxL (axl@mindwarp.plymouth.edu)
Date: 11/22/96

> Anyway, it worked great, except for one thing. I want to add something like
> this in the do_score function:
>
> sprintf(buf,"Race: %s", GET_RACE(ch));

	Well, I still get an error msg about the 'array subscript char',
or whatever, but it doesn't seem to affect anything (so far).  The score
cmd runs correctly, at any rate.

	In class.c, I have pc_class_types and pc_race_types, where the full
names of the classes & races are listed.

	So at the top (of act.informative.c):

extern char *pc_race_types[];
extern char *pc_class_types[];

	And (in do_score):

  sprintf(buf, "%sYou are a  %s \r\n", buf, pc_race_types[GET_RACE(ch)]);

	Exact names may vary from code to code, but give something like
the above a try.

-axl