RE: [Circle] [Code]

From: Daniel Koepke (dkoepke@california.com)
Date: 11/22/96

On Fri, 22 Nov 1996, Guilbault, Brian wrote:

> >Here is my problem, I don't care if they sac a corpse, but i would like
> >to stop them from sacrificing a container of any type if it has something
> >in it, and i cant seem to find a clear example of this anywhere.
> >(tried to muddle through do put and do get and ended up in convulsions,
> >need a little more practice for those)  If some one could point me to a
> >more clear example, or tell me what little thing I am missing, I would be
> >most appreciative.
>
> Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but couldn't you just do something like
> this, assuming the object you are trying to sacrifice is "obj":
>
> if (GET_OBJ_TYPE == ITEM_CONTAINER && obj->contains) {
>   send_to_char("You can't junk a full container.\r\n", ch);
>   return;
> }
>
> I think that will work for you.

Not really.  He wants them to be able to sacrafice a corpse but not
a container item (bag, etc.)  So, the logical answer is to check if
it's a corpse.  A corpse is a container with v4 set to 1 (I think I
am right here, but you can check fight.c in make_corpse()).

--
Daniel Koepke
dkoepke@california.com