[complier][win95][complier]

From: Demetrius A. Comes (dcomes@gwis.com)
Date: 12/01/96

Hiya all,
Got a question for anyone that uses Microsoft C++ 4.0.
I have complied about 6 or 7 times with no problems.  I just got down adding another patch and now I get this linker error.  It's got me totally confused.  Any insight out there????  ( I did just reinstall microsoft C++ 4.0 because I reformated my hard drive.)  I am also using the same make file I always do.

set lib=\MSDEVstd\LIB
 link /OUT:circle.exe /nologo /subsystem:console comm.obj act.comm.obj act.informative.obj act.movement.obj act.item.obj  act.offensive.obj act.other.obj act.social.obj act.wizard.obj ban.obj boards.obj  castle.obj class.obj config.obj constants.obj db.obj fight.obj graph.obj handler.obj  house.obj interpreter.obj limits.obj magic.obj mail.obj mobact.obj modify.obj  objsave.obj olc.obj shop.obj spec_assign.obj spec_procs.obj spell_parser.obj  spells.obj utils.obj weather.obj random.obj wsock32.lib
LINK : fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file "wsock32.lib"
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: 'link' : return code '0x4a'
Stop.
Error executing NMAKE.
Makefile1.exe - 2 error(s), 1 warning(s)