Re: copyto/dig

From: Craig Lisowski (clisowsk@mcs.kent.edu)
Date: 12/03/96

> well, I attempted to make these commands, but failed miserably :P my
> builders really want these, any pointers?

	I suggest you pick up "Teach yourself C in 21 days" and then spend
21 days learning C. On the 22nd day, attempt to make these commands again.
If that fails, pick up something like 'Datastructures in C' and then spend
however many days learning data structures. Afterwards attempt to make these
commands again. If that fails, pick up an application to the closest
college that offers a Computer Science degree and pursue onwards. Somewhere
within the timespan of earning your degree, you should have mastered
everything that is needed to 'make these commands'. If that fails, then
I highly doubt you will even earn your degree in Computer Science and will be
several thousands in debt, at which point the 'make these commands' will
be moot anyways.

--Craig