flames....

From: invincibill (long@hercules.ntsource.com)
Date: 12/08/96

here is a quaint little message i came across in my meanderings..it
kinda sums up the theory to flames and posts and lists etc etc...

apologize for spamming the list, also its a decent ascii pic.. :)

snip--->

Ken, Chris, and others.  Please don't flame here.  Granted I haven't
been a
long time list member, but for the few months I've been here this has
been
pretty much flame free.  If you must flame do it off list.

There's no reason why we can't be civil about things even when we
disagree.
If you want to flame me be my guest just send it to my email address not
the list.  Oh, yeah if you flame me, don't expect a response, it'll
probably
go right in to the recycle bit bucket.

If you are going to pick apart a person's typing, grammer, and spelling
skills
you'll probably have a field day with me.  My biggest problem is that I
think
faster than I can type and I screw things up and I don't go back to
proof
read.  But I don't care how bad my posts are as long as I get my point
across.

Now I'm done talking so heres a picture of a flame: