Re: list

From: John C. A. Bambenek, Esq. (bambenek@alecto.physics.uiuc.edu)
Date: 12/09/96

And as any chump can see, i go to U of I, not clemson, sorry Eduardo, go
back to your hole

On Mon, 9 Dec 1996, Eduardo Gutierrez de Oliveira wrote:

> On Sun, 8 Dec 1996, Alex Fletcher wrote:
>
> It would seem as if either raistlin or bambenek are a little flamed and
> trying to wreak havok in your list... What do you think?
>
> Clemson University (CLEMSON-DOM)
>    201 Sikes Hall
>    Clemson, SC 29631
>
>    Domain Name: CLEMSON.EDU
>
>    Administrative Contact:
>       Heck, Chuck  (CH170)  Chuck@CLEMSON.EDU
>       864-656-4307 656-3466
>    Technical Contact, Zone Contact:
>       Marshall, Mike S.  (MSM3)  hubcap@HUBCAP.CLEMSON.EDU
>       (864) 656-3155 656-3466
>
>    Record last updated on 01-Jun-93.
>    Record created on 19-Feb-87.
>
>    Domain servers in listed order:
>
>    HUBCAP.CLEMSON.EDU           130.127.8.1
>    ENG.CLEMSON.EDU              130.127.200.5
>    RS0.INTERNIC.NET             198.41.0.5
> /usr/home/eduo> whois 206.31.32
> MCI Telecommunications Corp - internetMCI Provisioning
> (NETBLK-MCI-NETBLK05)
>    7000 Weston Parkway
>    Cary, NC 27513
>
>    Netname: MCI-NETBLK05
>    Netblock: 206.24.0.0 - 206.31.255.255
>
>    Coordinator:
>       MCI Internet Services  (MCI-IS)  hostmaster@mci.net
>       800-977-iNOC
>
>    Alternate Contact:
>       MCI Telecommunications Corporation  (MCI-INOC)  trouble@mci.net
>       800-977-iNOC
>
>    Domain System inverse mapping provided by:
>
>    NS.MCI.NET                   204.70.128.1
>    NS2.MCI.NET                  204.70.57.242
>
>    ADDRESSES WITHIN THIS BLOCK ARE NON-PORTABLE
>
>    Record last updated on 05-Sep-96.
>
> This are the records from the last and previous forged mails... The first
> is a little more useful, I would have to look in the archives to see who
> has sent mail from Clemson University, by the way, what state is SC? South
> Carolina?
>
> Luck
>
> Eduo
> Eduardo Gutierrez de Oliveira                  eduo@sparc.ciateq.conacyt.mx
> Administrador de Internet                            Internet Administrator
> Proveedor de Servicio Internet                    Internet Service Provider
>                           CIATEQ, A.C. --  MEXICO
>  Centro de Investigacion y Asistencia Tecnica del Estado de Queretaro, A.C.
>                      http://sparc.ciateq.conacyt.mx/

"For on this journey, this destiny, I must travel alone."
|from: John C. A. Bambenek  &         | Nexus MUD Development Team Head   |
|bambenek@alecto.physics.uiuc.edu     | ttz.inil.com 9000                 |
|Homepage under construction	      | Based on the AmalgaMUD concept    |
           -----====== John C. A. Bambenek Enterprises ======-----
	   -----======     Chief Executive Officer     ======-----