Re: list (fwd)

From: Alex (fletcher@cspo.queensu.ca)
Date: 12/09/96

On Mon, 9 Dec 1996, John C. A. Bambenek, Esq. wrote:
> Funny, I remember some story of a chump here at U of I that sent a forged
> death threat to the president. . .and te Fucking secret service couldn't
> track it by e-mail, he got caught by his fat mouth. . .thank you for you
> assininity, and go back to your hole now, geez.

Ok, for those who haven't noticed, this thread of conversation seems to be
keeping up by sheer momentum.  I have contacted admins of the machines
involved, and hopefully something will be sorted out.

In the meantime, keep flames to yourself, or at least take them to email.

Buh.
--
Erm... Yeah.  Whatever.