Re: [CIRCLE][CODE] trains...

From: Eduardo Gutierrez de Oliveira (eduo@sparc.ciateq.conacyt.mx)
Date: 12/10/96

On Mon, 9 Dec 1996, Joshua Burley wrote:

> Did anyone get trains implemented? I tried using the ones from the site, but to
> no avail... all sorts of problems... currently, it crashes anytime train_upd
> is called (and I have no idea why).

I still haven't figured why also, and the only thing I could do was to
take out the check for room numbers in pulse...

I took that out and the thing would compile *and* run, I also changed the
bit where the commands are called by number and not by name, but that
shouldn't be bothering you...

Eduo

Eduardo Gutierrez de Oliveira                  eduo@sparc.ciateq.conacyt.mx
Administrador de Internet                            Internet Administrator
Proveedor de Servicio Internet                    Internet Service Provider
                          CIATEQ, A.C. --  MEXICO
 Centro de Investigacion y Asistencia Tecnica del Estado de Queretaro, A.C.
                     http://sparc.ciateq.conacyt.mx/