Re: Mob prog errors.

From: Eduardo Gutierrez de Oliveira (eduo@sparc.ciateq.conacyt.mx)
Date: 12/10/96

On Tue, 10 Dec 1996, DJ Pure wrote:

> G'Day
>
> I got mobprogs compiled ... but i can't test it (don't know how to make any
> .. i was just asked to add it from one of my builders cause he explained it
> and it sounds kewl. So where's there a help on making some mobprogs (didn't
> come with the patch)

I got this from a friend, I haven't implemented it yet, it is an example
and I have no idea if it is an example from the docs themselves, they have
this example running in their mud.

In the mob file:

>greet_prog 100~
if isgood($n)
    mpechoat $n $I wags $l tail at you.
    mpechoaround $n $I wags $l tail at $n.
else
  if isbad($n)
     growl $n
     else
     mpechoat $n $I barks happily.
     mpechoaround $n $I barks happily.
     endif
endif~
>rand_prog 20~
mpecho $I sniffels at your feet.
>rand_prog 20~
mpecho $I runs circles, chasing $l tail.
>rand_prog 20~
mpecho $I licks his balls.

Luck

Myth
Eduardo Gutierrez de Oliveira                  eduo@sparc.ciateq.conacyt.mx
Administrador de Internet                            Internet Administrator
Proveedor de Servicio Internet                    Internet Service Provider
                          CIATEQ, A.C. --  MEXICO
 Centro de Investigacion y Asistencia Tecnica del Estado de Queretaro, A.C.
                     http://sparc.ciateq.conacyt.mx/