Re: Fake E-mail

From: Alex (fletcher@cspo.queensu.ca)
Date: 12/10/96

> Next piece of forged mail, and the list goes boom.

As a slight aside, I'm more than a little pissed off at the recent forging
of email to simulate its arrival from this address, pissed off to the
point where I'm just going to pack it all in CircleMUD related since
almost the entire CircleMUD community seems to be a bunch of pseudo
hackers who think they know everything and don't think that a) they owe
anything to the people that got them started, b) owe anything to anyone
else, and c) can do anything they want.

This has gone far too fucking far.

F.
--