[code][EGADS!!]

From: invincibill (long@hercules.ntsource.com)
Date: 12/14/96

ummm...either i'm stupid or i'm missing something VERY simple....could i
get a slap in the face plz.

here is what i got.

CREATE (zn_table, struct zone_data, top_of_zone_table+1);

blah blah some code..

  for(i=0;zone_table[tablsiz].cmd[i].command !=
'S';i++)

{
zn_table[tablsiz].cmd[i].command=zone_table[tablsiz].cmd[i].command;
blah blah more code

my mud is crashing right here ^^^^  there is nothing wrong with this.
when i use debugging statements using the same format i get the correct
commands just fine.
i'm boggled...can anybody tell me what i'm missing...

any ideas??

-invincibill