Re: Mounts, enhanced prompt, and some other patches

From: Daniel Koepke (dkoepke@california.com)
Date: 12/16/96

On Mon, 16 Dec 1996, The Dark One wrote:

> Theres a bug in your Mail patch :)
>
> If you send a bag or a containser.....nothing BUT the container
> will be sent, all items inside will be lost.
>
> If you send a "NULL" message i.e. blank it aborts...nulling out
> your item and taking your cash :)
>
> how would I fix the container bug?

Ooof, hadn't thought that through fully.  I guess the only way to
fix the container bug would be to write out all the contents, too.
That could be a real pain considering we're using a binary format.
Didn't even forsee that problem (thus the README would be wrong...)

--
Daniel Koepke
dkoepke@california.com