Re: [Code offering]

From: Adam Befeler (Adam_Befeler@pds.k12.nj.us)
Date: 12/16/96

Hi, I am relatively new at building a MUD, but my friends and I have been
programing in C and C++ for about 2 years now, and we were wondering wether
you could send us the code for the Auction that you said about in your letter
to the "Mailing List". Unfortuanetly for some reason the attach file stuff at
my network won't allow me to recieve an attached file from the internet so if
you could send the stuff to  "Redwolf134@aol.com" then I would be greatly
happy. Thanks and could you please reply here and tell me wether you will
send.

Thanks,

Adam