Thoughts Of Division

From: Shawn J. Wallace (shawn@gusto.net)
Date: 12/17/96

I was wondering what the popular opinion would be of possibly splitting
the list into two:  A newbie list and an advanced list.

Considering the sheer volume of messages that go:
   "Uh, duh, give me code for xxx, and fix all my crashes"

It would be nice to be able to converse with those who can at least
describe their problems in detail, and pose intelligent ideas.  Not
saying that there's anything wrong with being a newbie, but I'm sure most
will agree that too many people are clueless, and to worsen things, they
are unwilling to do any work on their own.

That's my late-night bitch for today.  <G>

---
Shawn J. Wallace
GUSTO MULTIMEDIA GROUP
ruins.gusto.net 4000