Re: Thoughts Of Division

From: Anthony J rye (ajrye@one.net)
Date: 12/17/96

On Tue, 17 Dec 1996, Shawn J. Wallace wrote:

> I was wondering what the popular opinion would be of possibly splitting
> the list into two:  A newbie list and an advanced list.
>
> Considering the sheer volume of messages that go:
>    "Uh, duh, give me code for xxx, and fix all my crashes"
>
> It would be nice to be able to converse with those who can at least
> describe their problems in detail, and pose intelligent ideas.  Not
> saying that there's anything wrong with being a newbie, but I'm sure most
> will agree that too many people are clueless, and to worsen things, they
> are unwilling to do any work on their own.
>
> That's my late-night bitch for today.  <G>
>
> ---
> Shawn J. Wallace
> GUSTO MULTIMEDIA GROUP
> ruins.gusto.net 4000

Ok well here is my bitching Asshole!
 You didnt know shit either i bet when you first started coding either and
i bet you did the same exact thing!
 And if You say you didnt your lying to yourself and everyone else.
 This is suppose to be like a help newsgroup right?
 at least thats what i thought .To be honest i dont see anything wrong in
sharing codes with anyone thats a part of learning.So what if they ask you
cant give a simple answer like no I am stiching ,And i dont share my codes
,but if you need help well fuck you i aint doing that either.
  If your going to be like that why are you even subscribe to here?

 My Bitch of the CeNtUrY!
thanks too those that arent like him!