RE: Yea i got your olc working over here dude!

From: Darklord (mattm@kron.cs.csufresno.edu)
Date: 12/17/96

>From mike.prior@neis.com.au Tue Dec 17 18:29:50 1996
To: "Circle List" <circle@cspo.queensu.ca>
Subject: [CiW,[YW[Admin] Circle distribution with OLC

Dear Circlers!

Has anyone got a stock copy of circle with just a completely funtional and
bug free copy of OLC (either OBuild or Oasis) on it?  My coding skills are
not good enough that I could fix all the bugs on the OLC's.

Alex:  If there is a copy with just the OLC installed in it that is indeed
bug free could we put it up on the FTP site for all to use please?

Thankyou all for any help you may have,
Mike

---->>>>> yea i got it to work.. after a year.. i can finally say its stable.
i use oasis but i added some other stuff to it.. like the mail before..
the main problems people would face with it was the medit..
After someone mentioned the new c libs had to free the allocated parts
i took a look at it and there it was.

  If you have any problems besides what i just mentioned.. then id recomend
reinstalling it..  cause it works here ..

-Darklord