RE: Brenner the dickhead.

From: Darklord (mattm@kron.cs.csufresno.edu)
Date: 12/17/96

>>    Hahahah..  somebody got screwed with all that email.. too
>>
>>    Hahahah..  somebody got screwed with all that email.. too bad the
>> whole world couldnt see it.. theyd be really pissed at me..  brennar
>> tried to send me a long list of mime encoded stuff just to piss me off
>>    Hahahah..  somebody got screwed with all that email.. too bad the
>> whole world couldnt see it.. theyd be really pissed at me..  brennar
>> tried to send me a long list of mime encoded stuff just to piss me off

>Nope, try again rookie.  uuencoding is not like MIME, nor was it
>attached as such.  You've been demoted to the rank of toilet-scrubber.

 The hell what it was dude.. it was sent back to you.. either that
or because i didnt change the script until after you had sent this
piece of mail back..  Mine or uuencoded who cares.. still took up
space..
  So  i gt yor fist fw wata b boms.. bu if you didnt get
the other 100+ and the rest you tried to send me on top of that.. back.
Im sure they are on the way..

   HAHAHAH  your not as smart as you thought.  Maybe you have one of
those accts like mine .. that doesnt receive email.. let me try your other
buttwipe@umn.edu acct... im sure that will get the rest of the load sent
off..   happy reading..

> You looped it around the router, eh?  Must have, since it never got here.
> Nice try, rookie.  And, by the way, do learn to spell.

  Dude.. i graduated from school.. i think i can spell if i wanted to..
but dealing with other things.. i dont have time to write and publish
a report just for your own likings..

>> and return the rest back to him x30 ....  ouch.. next time it will be a
>> non stop looping mail bomb...  Im cool on this end.. but if you want to
>> retaliate ... and see who is a better shell script programmer.. be my
>> guest...

> Now that's funny.  I never saw a piece of this mail!  Are you quite
> sure you're competent?  sane?  I have no reason to continue a flame-fest
> on this end, but I'm game for whatever you want to dish.  Better luck
> next time, b1FF.

  Yea .. ill dish it.. and you can wear it.. as soon as i get the finate
script sent of to the dougebag@umn.edu acct that the circle list gets
sent too..

>   Flame this fool.

> *dons asbestos jumpsuit*